The Richardson Sixth firm made a visit to the Atlanta Tech Village yesterday.  The gathering was sponsored by the Buckhead Club, which shares valuable real estate with the Village as part of the “Buckhead Super-block.”

ATV is a very significant development in the Atlanta and national start-up ecosystem; its organizers have the express goal of “fueling Atlanta’s rise to a top-five tech start-up center in the U.S.”

The Village is a 103,000 square-foot commercial center designed for technology and technology-related companies.  Eighty percent (80%) of the companies with a presence in the Village are tech companies, with the remaining twenty percent (20%) service providers.  Generally speaking, the companies’ number of employees is between one and 30.

Participating companies pay membership dues and fees, and Richardson likes the fact that the Village does not take equity positions in its members.

Best wishes to all involved in the movement!

Comment now!
















Trackbacks